Who We Are
How This Policy Applies
We take the responsibility of safeguarding your personal information very seriously. We use your personal information only for providing and improving our services. We treat your personal information as we would and do treat our own.
By using the Service in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content, information, or other materials or services to the Site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Summary of Service
www.maraquia.com is a platform where certain type of users identified as "Foresters" can register under the "Site" term completely for free information regarding: locations and estimated time for tree planting, reasonable prices for tree planting and post planting care services; to fundraise necessary money from individuals as well as corporate Backers. Immediately after registering a site, its information becomes publicly available to registered as well as unregistered users, and constitutes an act of Voluntary Disclosure.
Through the Website, email, websites, and other media, the Service makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, "Content"). Foresters, Backers, and other visitors to and users of the Service (collectively, "Users") may have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible ("Submit") Content. "User Submissions" means any Content Submitted by Users.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information through these public venues.
www.maraquia.com Forest Project Creators (Foresters) never receive users' credit card information.
You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the site. You shall never use another User account without the other User’s express permission. You will immediately notify the Company in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email and postal address, telephone number, sex, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process;
- details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Service;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Service or its content;
- information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions; and
- IP addresses.
How we use your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- present projects to you when you use the Service which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service;
- analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
www.maraquia.com Forest Project creators (Foresters) never receive backers' credit card information.
We provide the registered personal or legal entity name to backers using the site. In the future we may provide these names to backers or other users on the project page or other areas.
We never post anything to your accounts with Facebook, Twitter, or any other third-party sites without your permission. Except for the purposes of providing the Services, we will not give your name or personal information to third parties.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Service, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Service.
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
People under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) are not permitted to use the Site on their own. Treeography does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and children under 13 are not permitted to register for an account or use our Services.
If you believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we’ll delete it.
Treeography reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with the law.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updated: December 2018